Stainless steel fermentation at 14 16 C for 21 days
- Lean fish
This elegant Pinor Grigio , offers aromas of flowers and tropical fruits . Light and clean with flavors of ripe apricot and white peach , notes of chamomile and a bright finish
100% Pinot grigio
TA 6,31 g/L
- The Classic Series Chardonnay did not undergo malolactic fermentation, and just 30% of the wine was aged in first-use French oak barrels for 6–8 months
- Salmon ceviche
- Sea bass with sautéed mushrooms and rice
- Fettuccine Alfredo
- Conger eel soup
- Razor clams Parmesan.
The wine shows a medium-gold colour with green tones and crystalline. The nose shows very good balance between the fruit character and the influence of the French oak during its barrel aging. Notes of candied papaya, grapefruit, and physalis stand out, harmoniously combined with the vanilla and dulce de leche, with subtle notes of cinnamon. On the palate the wine impresses with its freshness, with acidity well balanced with the medium body, allowing for a long, juicy sensation in the mouth.
Total Acidity (H2SO4) 3.72 g/lt
Volatile Acidity (C2H4O2) 0.38 g/lt
HARVEST DATE(S) 02/20-03/27
- 90% barrel fermented in a combination of 60% new and 40% second use French and American oak.
- 10% is stainless steel fermented.
- Aged sur-lie for 8 months, where the wine underwent 100% malolactic fermentation.
- Creamy risotto
- chicken piccata
- movie theatre popcorn.
Our 2018 Riva Ranch Vineyard Chardonnay opens with bold oak aromatics, complemented by rich tropical fruit such as pineapple to white nectarine and sweet baking spices on the palate, finishing with a round mouthfeel.
HARVEST DATE(S) 10/11-11/16
BRIX AT HARVEST 23.8
Our Chenin has roots in the Santo Tomas vineyard in Ensenada where it's grapes were grown. Pressed on Bucher inertys pneumatic grape press under controlles atmosphere to guarantee our pressed juices are extracted without oxidation of aromas and color. Fermented and aged at low temperatures in Apollo Flextanks with porous polymers which allow for the passage of oxygen equivalent to the contributionof a new barrel for more volume and character to the Chenin's profile, respecting the fruit aromas.
Warm golden robe. A rich bouquet with peaches, fresh apricots and white flowers with a touch of acacia honey. Nice round palate with a well balanced acidity. A Generous yet delicate wine.
- White Meats
- Savory Bakery/Pastry
An intense colour: Bold yellow with golden highlights
A rich bouquet:
- A burst of exotic fruits (pineapple, mango)
- The roundness of stonefruits (mirabelle plum, apricot)
- A slight hint of vanilla
PINOT NOIR 40% to 50%
PINOT MEUNIER 30% to 40%
CHARDONNAY 10% to 20%
- As an aperitif
- It accompanies very well moles
- Some desserts
- Cheese board with fruits.
Pale yellow, transparent and with an extraordinary brilliance, very flamboyant, with a presence of a fine and constant bubble; in nose, a pleasant freshness and toast notes; on the palate, it is an elegant wine, fine, fresh, with firm acidity and a fine and delicate bitterness.
Bourgogne – Charentes, France
- Second fermentation in the bottle (traditional method).
- Minimum 18 months on lees.
Very clean and crisp BdB, some nuttiness but mostly tart, refreshing with fair complexity. Hints of dough. Blinded you would not know this is not from Champagne, let alone guess it to be a Mexican sparkler
100% Sauvignon blanc.
- Spicy food
- Appetizers and snacks
- Fruity desserts
In making the Beringer California Classic Zinfandel Rosé, the focus is to highlight the fresh red berry, citrus and melon aromas and flavours, and round them out with subtle hints of nutmeg and clove. The wine has a youthful exuberance that is enjoyable as a sipper on its own, or with a variety of dishes.
- Enjoy as an aperitif or with buffet-style food
- Charcuterie and desserts
- The perfect match would be melon mousse
- Cured ham
- Gruyère cheese crackers
Light pink with coral highlights color. Aromas of gooseberry, strawberry and rose, crunchy acidity with enough body and good structure on the palate with a slightly sweet finish
Gamay – Grolleau
- Carnitas tacos
- Fish tacos
- Shrimp ceviche
- Oysters in their shells
- Grilled salmon
- Paella valenciana
- tortas ahogadas
High aromatic intensity with fresh and fruity aromas such as strawberries, cherries, raspberries, red currants, caramel.
Dry with refreshing acidity.
- Red meats such as arrachera
- Duck in red wine sauce
- Or pasta with white meat.
- Deep wine, intense reddish color with purple reflections.
- Very expressive, with a profile of red fruits, cinnamon and spicy notes. A delicate and subtle nose. Leaves a complex finish in secondary aromas.
- Firm entry, excellent acidity that brings freshness and intensity. An invasion in the mouth of red fruits, plums, blackberries and friendly tannins. Balanced and persistent wine.
37.5% Cabernet Sauvignon, 25% Petite Sirah , 20% Merlot , 12.5% Malbec y 5%. Tannat
The must was fermented at controlled temperatures of 28°C–30°C (82°–86°F) in stainless steel tanks followed by a 7 day maceration period for ideal extraction of colour, aromas, and flavour.
- Enjoy this wine with white meat
- Mild cheese or pasta.
Our ruby red Antares Merlot has clean and intense aromas of ripe red fruits especially plums, cherries and strawberries accompanied with cinnamon notes. The palate offers these same flavors and confirms a well-balanced wine with soft tannins and a pleasant finish.
Traditional between 23º and 25º C, with a total maceration of 25 days and aging in French barrels for 13 months. At the end of the aging, a strong clarification was made so that its properties can be maintained and preserved, in this way the nature of the wine is respected in the traditional way.
- Wine that goes perfectly with patés
- Prosciutto-serrano ham
- Soups and creams of the season
- and mainly beef.
It came with a cherry red color, clean in appearance. On the nose it shows notes of forest fruits; raspberry, currant, blueberry, cranberry. Also some characteristic flowers such as roses, gardenias. In addition, you can appreciate aromas of tobacco, chocolate, anise, cloves, cinnamon and vanilla that emerge at the end, product of its rest in oak wood. On the palate it has a smooth attack, moderate acidity and a delicate and dry finish.